A great appetizer that goes a long way with a group of 10 people.
- 2 Bricks of Cream Cheese
- 2 Bunches of Green Onions Diced
- 1 Small Can Chopped Ripe Black Olives
- 1 Small Can Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 package of medium size Flour Tortillas (10-12 pack)
- 1 Jar of your favorite salsa
- Toothpicks for serving
- Mix softened cream cheese, green onion, olive, and chiles together till well blended.
- Scoop a correct portion of the mix (based on how many tortillas. 1/10 of the mix) onto the center of a tortilla and spread evenly over the surface.
- Roll Tortilla into a long cylinder and set aside. Repeat till all tortillas and mix are gone.
- Refrigerate till about an hour before serving (about 24 hours max)
- Slice tortillas across the cylinder to make small wheels about 0.75 inches thick.
- Arrange on a tray and serve with salsa and toothpicks.
- Enjoy. Leftovers will save for a few days.