Anyone that has tried Martha’s artichoke dip will appreciate this post. So simple yet so tasty!
- 2 or 3 Cans of Quartered Artichoke Hearts. Chopped fine.
- 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- Combine Chopped Artichokes, Mayonnaise and 3/4 Cups of Parmesan and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a shallow baking dish and evenly cover with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Carr’s Table Water crackers and/or sliced french bread